When a martial arts school joins the World Kido Federation, that school will receive official recognition by the Korean Government through the Martial Arts Federation know as Han Min Jok Hapkido Association.
- Member schools will be allowed to arrange or host seminars for consultation and technical training.
- Member schools have the privileges of inviting Chairman and/or other Kido officials for tour of their dojang.
- Member schools have the privileges of inviting Kido masters and members from Korea to visit their schools.
- Students of a member school will be allowed to participate in biannual Korean Martial Arts Demonstrations and Championships.
- Students of a member school will be allowed to visit and practice at any of the member dojangs of Korea.
Upon request, member schools will be matched as a sister school with a Han Min Jok Hapkido Association school for technical, cultural and friendship exchanges.
Grandmaster and Master List – Coming Soon